Monday, December 21, 2009

Update to Post dated 11/23/2009: New Items are Selling Well & A Fun Consumer Review


It is always exciting to introduce a new item. Last month we introduced 5!
We created 4 Kits with a different selection of Pedag insoles in each and we added Pedag Angora to our product line.

We can now announce that the new items are selling really well. It seems customers like help with selecting insoles for various activites and they do not mind getting a discount when they buy the insoles in a Kit.
Angora is a nice year round item. Angora hairs keep the rabbit (and the human) cool in summer and warm in winter. The insole is ultra thin and perfect for even the dressiest shoes and boots.

We got a really cool review from a consumer who bought Pedag Solar Article 145 .
Scott Mosher posted this on Amazon December 2nd, 2009:

"I purchased these insoles to go in my fire "bunker" boots. I work at McMurdo Station, Antarctica, and our airfields are on snow and ice surfaces. The steel shanks and toes in our protective boots suck the heat right ouf of your feet - so much so that most of my colleagues use "toe warmers" in their boots every shift!

These insoles are spectacular - they're thin enought that they don't really change the fit of my boots, the insulation is comforable without being TOO spongy like some insoles, and the aluminized layer keeps the cold out below and the heat inside my boots.

I would recommend these without hesitation to anyone who has to stand around on cold surfaces for any length of time, especially in footwear that isn't designed for cold weather. I've already given a pair to a colleague, and he's as excited about them as I am."

Thanks Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment